Mar 27, 2020
Welcome To Episode 48 of The #Spaitgirl Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz
Our very special guest is......
Jess Hatzis-Walker a writer based in Melbourne.
Hatzis-Walker is one director of Willow & Blake, a communications agency specialising in tone of voice development, copywriting and social media for brands, founded in 2009.
In 2012, Hatzis founded frank body with four other friends.
What began as a side project turned into a global skincare brand with an army of close to 1 million active consumers online.
Jess likes black coffee, Neil Young and would to visit her high school careers counselor who told her that pursuing writing was a bad idea.
You can connect with Jess via her instagram page @jess_hatzis
You can also learn more about Frank Body that she is a co-founder of by visiting their website at www.frankbody.com
I am super grateful to have had the opportunity to catch up with Jess Hatzis-Walker and hope that her words of wisdom help you during this self isolation, lock down, uncertain times some of the things we talk about are:
- how to run a business or global brand from home during self isolation
- how to market your business via social media during this global pandemic time and how to work on building your community during this time
- what her self care rituals are as a busy #girlboss
- how she is actually staying focussed when there is so much going on in the world at the moment
- how she actually manages her time as a busy #girlboss
- any lessons she has learnt from going from a start up co-founder to now global brand.
- how to switch off from all of the heartbreaking and negative news that we are constantly having to face every time we look at the news or Facebook page updates
After you tune in....
I would love for you to leave a review and comments to via the podcast app you listened to this episode via.
did you learn something from tuning in?
was any of the words of wisdom of help to you during this uncertain unsettling global crisis pandemic times?
did you learn something new by listening to our very special guest?
I really want to read your comments so I know if creating content like this is of benefit to you or for your family, friends and community too.
It's only be reading your personal thoughts, feelings comments that I know.
But I do hope by sharing this little random act of kindness to you and the rest of the #spaitgirl plus global community it was of benefit too.
I would love for you to subscribe to the #Spaitgirl Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz via the podcast app you have listened to this via.
Subscribe to my....
Spa it Girl Blog at www.spaitgirl.com
Youtube Channel: Spa it Girl Spa it Girl
Instagram Podcast + Blog Page @spaitgirl @spaitgirl
Travel Show Instagram IGTV channel @spaitgirl_travel
OUT NOW via Amazon and all good book stores online to order....
It Starts With Me by Yvette Le Blowitz
Hashtag #spaitgirl and Tag @spaitgirll when you are listening to the #SPAITGIRL Talk Show with Yvette Le Blowitz podcast show so I can re-share it.